MyOnlineOrganizer takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more
- This policy covers how MyOnlineOrganizer treats personal information that MyOnlineOrganizer
collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MyOnlineOrganizer
products and services. Personal information is information about you that is
personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number,
and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MyOnlineOrganizer does
not own or control, or to people that MyOnlineOrganizer does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- MyOnlineOrganizer collects personal information when you register with MyOnlineOrganizer.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address. For
some financial products and services we may also ask for your address and related information that is relevent to the product or service being sought.
Once you register with
MyOnlineOrganizer and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- MyOnlineOrganizer collects information about your transactions with us.
- MyOnlineOrganizer automatically receives and records information on our server logs
from your browser, including your IP address, MyOnlineOrganizer cookie information.
- MyOnlineOrganizer may use information for the following general purposes: to customize the
advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and
services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide
"anonymous" reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
MyOnlineOrganizer does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with
other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services
you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or
exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
- We transfer information about you if MyOnlineOrganizer is acquired by or merged with
another company. In this event, MyOnlineOrganizer will notify you before information about
MyOnlineOrganizer may make use of "cookie" technology to customize
information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a
Web site can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your
hard drive. So, when you come back to visit us again, we can tailor information
to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide
you with a more meaningful visit.
MyOnlineOrganizer may set and access MyOnlineOrganizer cookies on your computer. For example, if you choose to automatically sign in to your account (Remember me on this computer) then MyOnlineOrganizer places a temporary token in a cookie on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your MyOnlineOrganizer Account Information (Personal Profile), at any
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the
MyOnlineOrganizer service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and product announcements that are considered part of your MyOnlineOrganizer account, without
offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your MyOnlineOrganizer account by visiting our Account Cancelation page.
MyOnlineOrganizer may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes
in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary
email address specified in your MyOnlineOrganizer account or by placing a prominent notice
on our site.